Sunday, May 3, 2009

What's new?

     Last Thursday, I had my 22 week appointment with Dr. Towsley.  Everything was great... healthy, beautiful heartbeat and I was measuring right on track.  I have gained four pounds since my last appointment (April 2) and ten pounds total.  From what I hear, that seems to be the right timeline with weight gain.  Hopefully I can maintain a slow, steady gain!  My next appointment will be May 26th and will get to see little Abigail again! :)
     I've been working on painting Abigail's name letters and a few butterflies for her room.  The butterflies that I painted are done and match the nursery decor.  I'm not an artist by any means but I tried my best!  I think I will put the butterflies on the beginning and end of the ribbon that will hold her name.  Once I finish the letters, I will lay it all out and see what looks best!

1 comment:

cara said...

I think your butterflies look adorable. You did a wonderful job painting them. Her room is going to be so cute with all the loving touches you and Jim have put in there for just her. She is blessed!