Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Uh oh- what happened?!

     Here is a funny (or not so funny) pregnancy story of the week.  On Monday, I wore my comfy Old Navy maternity jeans to school, which I have worn a handful of times already.  I was in the middle of teaching Reading when I bent over and felt a little rip.  So I reached to the back of my jeans, where the belly band meets the jeans and sure enough, not just a little rip.... no.... The band had completely detached from the jeans!!! I could feel underwear!!! It wasn't a big deal since I had a longer shirt on, but it surely made me think.... is my butt really getting that big, or are the jeans just made poorly?!?!  Hoping they were just made poorly, I headed to Old Navy yesterday to exchange the jeans and just in case I got the next size up.  Oh boy - here we go!

2 comments:

cara said...

It was definitely the jeans!! You are a pencil with a bump in the front! LOL!

Carol said...

This story is hilarious! All maternity clothes are crappy (except for the stuff from Pea in a Pod). They figure you are only going to wear the clothes for a few months, so they make them so they don't last long. It's definitely not you! You look adorable :)