Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dear Baby Eggplant...

                         
Dear Abigail,
     At week 25, you've grown from the size of a papaya to the size of an eggplant!  You are probably measuring in between 13 and 15 inches long already, weighing between 1.5 and 2.2 pounds!  Wow baby!  Around this time, you are beginning to do a lot more with those tiny fingers of yours and can even make a fist.  Soon you will be able to touch and hold your own feet!  It's hard to believe that you are already preferring either your right or left hand when you use your fingers.  Will you be a righty?  I think so.
     I have been continuing to feel great and have been feeling you move all around.  I feel you the most as I'm waking up in the morning, on my car ride home from school, and when I'm starting to relax for the night... around 9 or so.  You already have a sleeping pattern and so far, it hasn't been keeping me up at night.  That's a good sign!
     I am so excited to see Daddy in just a few weeks.  I am really looking forward to him being able to feel you move.  He might even be able to hear your heartbeat if he rests his ear on my belly in just the right place.  You aren't even here yet, but I can already tell you will be Daddy's little girl.  He just sent a package with lots of cute outfits from Gymboree for you.  Such adorable dresses, shirts, skirts, with matching headband, bib, and sandals.  Daddy even said more was on the way.  He is spoiling us! :)
     With each passing day, I get more and more anxious to meet you Abby.  I keep wondering what you will be like and how you will look.  Keep growing strong and healthy little one!  
                                         Love,
                                      Mommy

No comments: