Friday, May 15, 2009

Abigail's First Shower

     Abigail's first shower was wonderful.  I am so blessed to work at a school with such great friends... it's really just one BIG family!  Here are a few pictures to capture the day!

The fabulous third grade team!  I will really miss them next year.... thank you ALL so much for EVERYTHING!!!

Adorable diaper cake centerpieces made by Kirsten.  So creative!

The cake sums it up perfectly.   Can't wait to meet you Abby :)


Diaper Wreath created by Shannon ... How will I ever be able to take it apart? It's too cute!

Vera Bradley adds life to any party! I love my new diaper bag!

Kirsten had me fooled...  I didn't think I was getting this gift!


"What a Mommy Should Always Do.  What a Mommy 
Should Never Do."
Written by Candice's Class - PRICELESS














Some of my favorite pages from the book ... 



According to Candice... "Nice polish.  Ankles not swollen."  I guess this is a good thing!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I loved the book, too! That was a precious idea and what a treasure for Abby. :-) Susan