Saturday, May 23, 2009

Nursery... DONE!!

     Let me just say... I am in love with Abby's nursery.  It is absolutely adorable!!  Just a bit of background first.... Last year, I taught a student whose mom is an artist.  Lisa has done tons of murals and paintings around Sarasota and is truly talented.  Last year, she surprised me with a wooden painted giraffe for my classroom.  It's huge and beautiful and every morning stands on the boardwalk welcoming my kids into class.  Of course after seeing her work in person, I told her that when a little one comes along, I would love to have her do work for the nursery.  Sure enough, she was one of the first people I called when I knew we were having a little girl.  Lisa matched the flowers and butterflies perfectly to the bedding and theme of the room.  It is like a little garden or meadow for Abby to play in! Take a look!







No comments: