Monday, April 20, 2009

Decisions, decisions.....

      After thinking about several names, Jim and I have decided on Abigail for our baby girl.  It's a name that we both love and think it's classic and simple.  The more I call her Abigail, or Abby for short, the more it just feels like it couldn't be any other name.  It just fits!  We are still working on the middle name... it's down to two choices.  Grace or Leigh.  What do you think?  
     I have also ordered different bedding since the original bedding I ordered now has a delay in production ... just my luck!  I didn't want to wait until the end of June to get it, so I found another bedding set, which I actually think I like more.  It's definitely more girly but very dainty for our little girl.  I think Abigail will love it! :)  Take a look for yourself...

"Clothesline" bedding by Kids Line (Carter's)

Just some of the matching coordinates for the nursery :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the middle name "Grace"...if Aaron was a girl, he'd have been "Lydia Grace". BUT I also love "Leigh". How's that for being middle of the road???
Naming is one of the hardest things, isn't it? She's one loved little girl!!

:-) Susan

Carol said...

Lizzy - now that I see them written, I think that Grace is the winner! There is a rule that you shouldn't end one name and then start the next name with the same letter. Abigail Leigh breaks that rule with the L's...it might end up sounding like Aibigaleeee (one word). Just a thought :)