Sunday, April 26, 2009

Abigail's Nursery

     Here are a few pictures of Abigail's Nursery... a lot more to do, but a lot has been done!  I'm having so much fun putting it all together.  I still have her letters to hang above the crib, mobile to attach, and a set of 3 matching embroidered pictures to hang.  I'm also having some three dimensional wallflowers being created by a very talented artist to go against the walls to make the room look like a garden or meadow.  She will also be creating butterflies to go on the slanted wall above the crib.  It's going to be so cute!  

Bedding up close.... Abigail's name will be on a clothesline above the crib.

Valance .... debating whether or not to get the matching curtains.

I loved this lamp base and my Dad picked out the petite little shade!

Lit up at night ... you can't see but the nightlight matches everything too!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

It's so cute! I love the idea about hanging the letters on a clothesline. So creative!

Liz said...

I'm so excited to paint and hang the letters!!! I just love spending time in the nursery.... cheesy I know, but it's becoming so real! ;)