Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear Baby Orange...

                                       
Dear Baby,
     I can't believe how fast you are growing!  You are now about 4 inches in length and weigh about 2.5 ounces.  Your legs are growing longer than your arms and you are able to move all joints and limbs.  Your eyelids are still fused shut to protect you but you are able to recognize light without them being open.  You have also formed taste buds this week, so I promise I'll feed you tasty food!  
     Since moving into the second trimester, I have been feeling better overall.  Energy is starting to come back and feeling nauseated comes and goes.  Some days, I feel perfectly great.. others, symptoms come back and remind me of your wonderful existence!  Some days, like this morning, there is no chance to even get to food before I can sense that feeling coming on..... and over the toilet I go.  YUCK!  
     So I don't think I'm necessarily starting to show, although I'm noticing changes with my tummy.  It's not as flat as it used to be and there seems to be a bigger bulge hanging over my regular pants.  Yesterday was the first time I wore maternity pants and I was so comfortable all day!  No muffin top, just round belly!!!  
     I'm really looking forward to seeing your Daddy this weekend... and I know he is looking forward to seeing "us."  It will be another special weekend of family time! :)  Keep growing strong and healthy for us and keep wiggling around ... I will feel you soon enough, just keep trying to get my attention!
                                 Love,
                               Mommy

No comments: