Sunday, March 8, 2009

Babies, babies, babies!

     It seems like everywhere I looked or went this weekend, there were babies and more babies!  I loved it!  On Saturday night, Jessi, Jamie, and I threw Carol a baby shower.  It was a night full of fun... wearing our comfy pajamas, eating junk food (including pizza!) and sharing stories about pregnancies and babies, along with a lot of laughs.  I heard a lot of interesting things .... some that make me more excited about the whole experience and others... well let's just say more realistic things that happen to our bodies as time changes! 

Diaper Cake I made for Carol ... full of diapers and hidden goodies!

     Today, Carol and I went shopping for last minute baby supplies for her little Chloe.  She will be making her grand appearance in just 11 days!  I can't believe how fast time has gone.  Seems like just yesterday, we were sitting at Rico's Pizzeria when she spilled the news.  I am so anxious to meet the new addition to the Piersoll family!  On our adventures today, I couldn't turn this baby outfit down.  It's for a boy... but if we have a little girl, she will wear it and wear a red bow! It's very fitting and I think Daddy will really like it. :)

So cute... isn't it?!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Liz, Thanks so much for throwing the shower and for the cutest diaper cake! It was the perfect time and I could not imagine a better way to spend an evening then with with girlfriends, junk food, and good conversation! I can't wait for our kids to grow up together! In case I don't tell you enough, you're the best and I don't know what life in Florida would be like without ya! In 10 days we'll be able to say - "It's your turn next, sister!"

PS: I'm dying to know JJ's reaction to the baseball sleeper.

Liz said...

You are welcome Carol! It was a fun time and I'm glad it was a perfect night for you. All of these babies really excite me and I'm looking forward to all of it!! JJ liked the outfit... he didn't really say too much, other than laugh a little under his breath and say "it's cool." I know he liked it though! :)

Mom J said...

How wonderful! We're so glad that you have Chris and Carol there - both for your support, as well as to support them with Chloe!

The caae was awesome!

the outfit is adorable and I'm not surprised that "Mr. Cool" aka JJ liked it as well!

Now that I've registered, we'll be keeping in touch here as well.

Love, Mom J

Mom J said...

How wonderful! We are wishing Chris and Carol all the best with the new arrival.

The outfit is adorable! I'm not surprised that "Mr. Cool" aka JJ loved it!

Can't wait to see everyone again - just as soon as we can make it.

Love you,

Mom J