Sunday, January 25, 2009

How can I be so tired and hungry?

     I haven't quite figured out how I can be this tired and hungry... ALL the time!  I'm usually in bed by 9, even on weekend nights... and even by 9 I can barely keep my eyes open.  It's crazy!!  It seems that I eat and feel full and then 20 minutes later, I'm starving again.  That needs to stop before I gain a lot of weight in just the first trimester!  
     Baby has been wanting pizza for about a week now... maybe it's really just me that wants pizza but it feels better to say that Baby wants it!  Jim is on his diet before the season starts up, so pizza is NOT on his menu.  However, this week I will be getting pizza... with or without Jim.  
     Everything else is going well... just tired and hungry.  Can't wait to see our little Baby on Thursday... it can't get here any quicker.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ahhhh the pizza craving! That's been with me since the beginning...pizza just always sounds good! Eventually the heartburn will get so bad that you won't want pizza, so just enjoy every slice now! Every baby is worth gaining 30 - 45 lbs! :)