Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dear Baby Sweet Pea...

                                         
Dear Baby,
     Here we are at Week 6!  We are really looking forward to seeing you for the first time on Tuesday.  It will be such a special day for your Daddy and me.  You are doing a lot of growing and will continue to change quite a bit this week.  I can't believe that being so small you are starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin!  Your little hands and feet are still webbed but could start to wiggle by the end of the week.  Your heart has begun to beat and hopefully is beating twice as fast as Mommy's... that's a good sign!  Blood is starting to circulate and you are developing into quite the little baby.  
     I have been very tired but have given myself the chance to relax, which I think is best right now.  The last few days I have been nauseated and full of heartburn but will keep eating and drinking lots of water.  That sometimes helps!  I am loving every minute of being pregnant and am excited for each new day to come!
                             Love,
                           Mommy

P.S. This is where Daddy wanted us to park at Babies 'R' Us the other night.  He's a funny one!

     

No comments: