Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Baby Raspberry...

                                       
Dear Baby,
     I am officially the most pregnant I have ever been!! Here we are at 8 weeks and you are growing so fast.  I can't feel it yet, but you are probably beginning to move those little arms, legs, and (slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy!  You are forming little ears and the tip of your nose is taking shape.  It's so amazing to think of all that is taking place with your body right now.
     Little One, you have made Mommy have some new symptoms this week.  I have been feeling up and down throughout the week.  I have had some cramping the past few days, but that is only because my uterus is changing from the size of a fist to the size of a grapefruit (for right now).  Yikes!!  I sure am glad you are getting comfy in your new home!! Earlier in the week, I was throwing up in the morning and wasn't in the mood to eat anything.  Now just a few days later, I'm still feeling nauseated throughout the day but eating nonstop.  I have had some brown spotting similar to last week, which worried me at first.  I called Dr. Towsley right away, hoping he would say to come in for an ultrasound.  That's exactly the answer I got, along with some other advice, and after all that decided to just wait it out.  Believe it or not, spotting happens more than most people know.  
     I had a breakdown yesterday because I was scared out of my mind that something was going to happen to you.  I got myself together and realized that everything is okay.  I will see you a week from today and get the reassurance that I need.  
     Daddy and I can't wait to see you again... I wish I could see you everyday!  Keep growing strong for us little Baby ... I keep thinking you truly are our Christmas Miracle.  
                                  Love,
                                Mommy

No comments: