Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Baby Blueberry...

                                    
Dear Baby,
     You have made your Daddy and me really happy this week.  Seeing you the other day for the very first time was so amazing!  Your little heart is fluttering away and you are full of life.  I didn't want to stop looking at you, even though you are so tiny and barely looking like a baby.   (Don't worry, you will soon... we are only at 7 weeks!)
     Your brain will be growing fast during this upcoming week, generating 100 new cells every minute.  Arms and legs are emerging and you are growing a permanent pair of kidneys.  Your eyes are beginning to get pigment, nose is developing, and the beginning of a face can be seen.   Wow, so many changes little one!
     I have a great doctor who is really looking out for you.  He's taking good care of me and says all my symptoms are good ones to have.  Nausea lasts all day but when I eat a small snack it makes me feel better.  I'm tired out a lot and Daddy asks why?  I have to remind him that you are quickly growing inside me and taking some of my energy away from me.  But that's okay, keep it up little Baby.  Daddy and I get to go back for another ultrasound in just two weeks.  We are looking forward to seeing you again and so soon.  I'm loving you more and more each day, keep growing strong for us!
              Love,
           Mommy

No comments: