Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm so excited for 2009 to begin and I anticipate the wonderful changes that will be happening throughout the year.  After Jim bought the Baby a few onesies, I couldn't resist myself.  I was at the mall yesterday and Gymboree was having a HUGE sale!  I only bought two onesies, one has little puppies on it and the other is for Halloween.  We won't buy anything else for a while, but couldn't pass up a few outfits.  

Today was my first day back to school and it was tiring.  I'm exhausted and will be going to bed very soon.  Today I felt fine throughout most of the day, but started to feel kinda icky after I ate dinner.  Headache and a nauseous feeling that won't go away.  I'll take it though, it's a great reminder of what's going on in my body right now!

No comments: