Thursday, July 16, 2009

Abigail's Shower

      This past Sunday, Abigail and I had our second shower.  It was thrown by my Aunt Kay, sisters Jen and Heather, and niece Emily.  Everything was beautiful... the decorations, the food arrangements, the cake, and all the lovely gifts!  
      We had a fun time playing shower games including unscrambling baby items or phrases and tasting baby food to guess what flavor.  I'm thinking about making my own baby food after tasting some of those yucky flavors!  Everyone was also given a clothespin at the start of the shower and whenever someone said the word "baby" you got to take their clothespins.  At the end, the person with the most won a prize.  Needless to say, my clothespins were gone really fast! 
      Abigail received a lot of gifts and will be one very well-dressed baby!!  From cute clothes, socks, books, toys, crib sheets, diapers.... well you name it, we got it!! I'm very thankful to be such a part of such a thoughtful and caring family.  
      Here are just a few pictures to highlight the day.  If you are on Facebook, check out even more! :)

Stephanie, Gracie, Emily, Heather, me, Jen, and Mama

Diaper Cake created by my sister Jen!  Impressive!

Favors ... tiny footprint soaps

Fruit Baby Carriage

Yummy Cake! 

Gram and Me :)

No comments: