Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Baby Lime...

                                     
Dear Baby,
     I'm a day late with writing your 11 week letter.   I wanted to spend time with Daddy last night since he had to leave this morning for Spring Training.  You are still growing so fast with lots of new things taking place.  Your fingernails are forming, intestines are developing, and all vital organs are up and running!  I can't believe that being the size of a large lime, all this is happening!! 
     I'm still feeling the symptoms of the first trimester ... exhaustion, nausea, vomiting, food cravings and aversions, and my skin is not what it used to be.  In just a short time, I will be entering the second trimester and hopefully some of these symptoms will pass.  
     It was a hormonal day for me since your Daddy had to leave us.  I have no idea how I can be so strong when I miss him so much.  Of course he said bye to you too by rubbing my belly, which made me even more emotional.  It only takes a few days though and I'm right back into my routine.
     I am excited about my appointment in a few weeks.  It will be here before I know it and I'll get to see you again.  Loving you more each day.
                                 Love,
                               Mommy

No comments: