Thursday, June 4, 2009

27 Week Letter ... late again!

Dear Abigail,
     I have been so busy these last few days, it's been crazy!  I packed up my classroom, packed the things you and I would need, and then drove about 17 hours to Maryland.  Thanks to Granddad and Uncle Donnie, it made the trip a lot easier for me!  Your Daddy is so excited to see us and of course Max too!  Seeing family has also been so wonderful... it feels good to be back here so all of the family can experience this pregnancy right along with me!
     It is so exciting to think I am in the third trimester now and the days are going to start flying by, not like they haven't already.  You will be growing a lot in this last trimester (you are already just over 2 pounds!) and your brain, liver, and immune system are continuing to develop each day.  Your lungs are still immature, but would be capable of functioning in the outside world.  
     Feeling you move around and kick has been the most amazing part of this pregnancy.  I cannot wait to start sharing these moments with your Daddy.  It's going to be so special for us to be together during these times.  
     Keep growing strong and healthy little one.  We'll be seeing you in just a few weeks when we have another ultrasound done.  Daddy and I love you more and more each day.
                                       Love,
                                    Mommy

3 comments:

Carol said...

I can't wait to see pictures from your 3D/4D ultrasound. I want to see who she looks like and check out the size of her feet! I have a feeling she'll have JJ's clodhoppers :) Miss you!

Liz said...

I am really excited too... we are going to make an appointment for sometime in the next few weeks!! Yay! I sure hope she has my feet - feet like her
Daddy 's won't look as cute in heels!! :) Miss you too.....

cara said...

Ah! We are so excited for you to be in Baltimore with Jim and family. Hope to see your ever growing tummy this summer. Scott and I leave this Friday morning. I can't wait to get home again... Yippee!