Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still can't believe it...

I am still in shock that I am actually   Pregrnbw.gif  again!!  After the miscarriage, my doctor told me to call back right away when we become pregnant again.  So I called first thing yesterday morning hoping that they would be open because of the holidays.  Sure enough they were and the nurse was so excited and happy for us!  I went to Quest yesterday morning for blood work and will go again on Monday for a redraw.  That way the doctor can compare betas (HCG) and progesterone levels.  We will go from there and set up our first appointment, which is likely to fall within the next two weeks! YAY!!!!!

Last night Jim and I went to the outlet mall and couldn't pass up Carter's.  We went in and looked at all the cute newborn outfits.  We both must have been smiling from ear to ear the whole time.  It was fun but we didn't buy anything yet, only clothes for Carol's baby on the way. 

Keep checking back...  Soon I will start posting how big the baby is and what is happening to the baby and me each week!

No comments: