Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dear Baby Poppyseed.....



Dear Baby,
   Right now you are just the size of a poppyseed and have made your home a safe place to be for the next nine months.  Not much is going on right now, but a lot will be changing when next week rolls around.  You have already made Mommy get sick a little and feel nauseous at random times.  I'm drinking a lot of water for you and trying to eat a bit healthier.  Your Daddy and I are so happy that you are our little Christmas Miracle.  We love you!
                       Love, 
                        Mommy

1 comment:

Carol said...

Aunt Liz, we are so thrilled for you! This baby is going to be so loved and adored and I can't wait to help you through this journey. You have no idea how much your company and friendship helped me out the first time around.

Congratulations!
~PS: That body butter is AWESOME! I just might have to get you your own tub. Start using it now - it's not too early to start greasing that tummy!