Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today was supposed to be our first appointment...

So today was the day we were anxiously waiting for... our first visit to the doctor.  It was our first visit, however, not the visit we wanted.  Last night, I knew something was wrong when I passed some tissue.  At that moment, I knew in my heart that my body rejected my Baby.  When I stop and think about it, this is a blessing because Mother Nature knew that something wasn't right with our Baby.  Today, the ultrasound showed that I did have a natural miscarriage.  The doctor seemed to think that our Baby stopped growing at about five weeks.

Our doctor is wonderful and I am so happy that I had friends refer me to him.  He really helped us see the bright side of this sad time.   We are lucky that we are able to conceive a child and will again, and soon!  

Jim and I are also lucky to have such wonderful family and friends.  It's great to know that we have a huge support system... and together we will get through our loss.

I'm going to take a break from the posts... but you will see me back on here SOON and I am looking forward to it! :)

No comments: