Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I miss you little baby ...

Yesterday was a pretty good day, if you don't count the phantom pregnancy symptoms or a waiting room full of cute little pregnant ladies!  

It all started when I brushed my teeth before school and I started to gag. UGH... it continues.  All morning, I felt like I needed to throw up and kept going into the bathroom just in case it really happened.  This was all way too familiar and it made me sad.  I know they are just symptoms of a stomach bug or something, but enough to remind me of what I miss.  I never thought I would miss morning sickness!!! Then, at the doctors, I had to wait a long time in a waiting room full of cute pregnant women and didn't even get my blood drawn.  Now I have to go back again today... but it's my last visit for the miscarriage.  My next visit will be for a new little joy!  

I miss you little baby.... and there isn't a second I don't think of you.  God, please bless us with a healthy baby soon. 

No comments: