Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby names ... already?!

So while I was at work yesterday, Jim decided to create his own list of baby names.  Not surprisingly, he had way more boy names than girl names.  

Remember, this is HIS list.... 

Boy - Colton, Walter, Alexander, Ethan, Henrik, Reese, Parker, Micah, Nash, Maynard, Wade, Dean, Elliot, Wyatt

Girl - Abigail, Mika, Paige, June, Lily, Summer, Willow

Out of these names, there are a few that I do like.... Alexander, Reese, Parker, Micah, Wade, Elliot, Wyatt, Abigail, Paige, and Colton is growing on me.... However, we have said the name Nolan for a boy for soooo long and I love Nolan Alexander.  Jim thinks it's too common now, but I still think it's a possibility... if it's a boy.  Better than Maynard, Henrik, and Dean!?!?! What was he thinking?!

Together we came up with Jett... any other ideas out there?

No comments: