Monday, November 3, 2008

Not the weekend I had expected ...

On Saturday afternoon, Jim and I went to the emergency room.  I had some light spotting that freaked me out, so I wanted to get checked out.  My hormone levels were high, which was a good sign but the ultrasound measured me back at 5 weeks, 2 days, which could go either way.  The doctor told us it was a "threatened miscarriage" but apparently they give every pregnant woman that diagnosis if there is any spotting involved.  

Yesterday, I had more bleeding and cramps, so it was an emotional day for me.  Tomorrow at our doctor's appointment, I will have another ultrasound done and of course more blood work.  Hopefully those hormone levels go up!!! We really want this little Johnson Baby.  Grow Baby grow!! Keep us in your prayers today and I'll keep everyone updated :)

No comments: